Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

The generosity and kindness and support I have been given since this diagnosis is surreal to me. It amazes me how thoughtful people in blog land and even in the real world can be. I want to say Thank you to Susan who sent me this beautiful gift. It is filled with spa products to pamper my body as well as my soul. I am really appreciative of this gift of love from Susan. But she gave me an invisible gift as well, she gave me faith and hope that I will get through this. Susan thank you sweet friend for your support and encouragement and kindness. I continue to go to treatments every night. My skin is getting more red each treatment. But praise God I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I have only 8 treatments left to do. God is so good!

5 comments:

  1. What celebrations when the treatment is finished.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of your strength through a very difficult time and it's been a gift to me to know you. I often feel that my Kelly brought us together and you've helped me so much through my difficult time. With the Chinese New Year coming up, I can tell you that the number 8 is a very lucky number and I know you will breeze through these last treatments with all the grace you've shown. Love, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and your strong spirit! I am glad Susan sent you such a wonderful gift! I know you will make it through the next treatments and then we can all celebrate with you.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you are nearing the end of your treatments! Praise God the end is in sight! And that His light can be seen shrinking the tunnel of darkness and fear of the unknown. Your have such a strong faith and courage to continue on your journey. It takes great strength to go forward and share that journey with everyone here in blogland. I applaud you and will continue to pray for strength and peace as you continue your journey! Praise God that soon a new beginning will be upon you! One of health and wellness! Big hugz sent out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and healing thoughts your way! I am taking my dear friend in for her final reconstruction At Sloan tomorrow! I am amazed how strong you women are and how resilient too! I am sure life has great things in store for you after this journey!
    XO Karolyn- The Relished Roost

    ReplyDelete